Or how to fit two tents, sleeping bag, rucksacks, a double duvet and pillows and three guitars all in cases into a Yaris with four people sat in it.
1. Put large rucksacks and tents in boot. This is now full.
2. Put duvet in special plastic bag that can have the air sucked out of it using a vacuum cleaner. Put this and the pillows in the middle of the back seat.
3. The person in the front passenger seat must have a guitar in a soft case between their legs.
4. The person with the most leg room in the back must also have a guitar in a soft case between their legs.
5. The bass guitar in a hard case goes across both passengers in the back. The person with the guitar between their legs gets the neck end.
6. If it is very hot have the windows wide open and drive fast so the people under the guitars in the back don't die.