JJ kindly tagged me about a million years ago, so here is my response to her meme challenge at last:
1) What was the last 1980s song you heard?
I don't remember what the last one I heard was, but I recently had Get Into The Groove by Maddona stuck in my head when a drug rep told me she was going to a fancy dress party as early Madonna.
2) What was the last thing you saw on Youtube?
Part 2 of 7 of a documentary about the making of Bjork's Medulla album. It has had to be cut into several chunks because of Youtube's 10 minute time limit.
3) What was the last entry on Wikipedia you viewed?
ICD10 diagnosis codes for mental illness at work.
4) What was the last computer/video game you completed all the way through?
I think it was possibly Diablo II on the PC, although it is possible to continue playing it once finished so in a sense you never complete it, but you have finished and repeat the same storylines.
5) What did you last pig out on?
Homemade Chinese meal of spare ribs and whole Peking duck and pancakes, shared between Vince, my dad and I on Saturday night. Followed by lemon roulade. Stuffed!
6) What is the last undeleted text message on your mobile phone?
Sent from Vince on a train from Sheffield Midland to Manchester Picadilly "The guy next 2me on the train has the phrase 'flange lubrication' on a work related document on his laptop screen! x" This is a private joke between Vince and I but I am sure you can guess what a flange is.
7) When did you last have a conversation with someone other than a family member?
As I walked out of work talking to one of the other secretaries. We talked about the hot weather, about how it was daft she got a parking ticket because she forgot to put the sign up in her car that enables her to free parking, and I can't remember what else.
8) Aside from where you live, what is the last village/town/city you visited?
I visited my home village so I could see my grandma before she has heart surgery tomorrow. Very sad. Hopefully it won't be the last time I see her.
9) What was the last competition you won?
A year ago I entered a competition run by Any Questions Answered, the text based service where you pay £1 for them to answer any question. I asked them about Lottery numbers and then sent them the story aboout how I won a tenner with the numbers they sent me. I then went on to win £100 for having the best story that month!
10) What are the last three blogs you visited?
Life is all Cobblers, The New Garden and The Dark Blonde - see my links section
I now tag my mum, Manda and Ruth!!!