My Shop (work in progress!)

Monday 10 March 2008

Spam




My mum has a post about email spam, so check it out (sorry mum can't be arsed to link it).

I just received one that was called something like "now that they have found love" or something like that, but it sounded a bit more pretentious and interesting. So I opened the email and this is what it said:

"He yearns to find a dragon's lair,,he fights without remorse..rxib9816.greatnow.com he fights without remorse.,he fights without remorse.,Sword held high above the ground,. "

Rather poetic for spam I think and I might try and turn it into a poem!

2 comments:

Gill said...

I've often thought of using spam titles to write a 'found' poem but never got round to it.

Karen said...

I know! Sometimes I wonder if it has to do with the fact that my email address contains the word banana... but this is just a reference to an obscure Radiohead b-side.